Social Media

Soap & Glory Puffy Eye Attack Turbo-Boost Hydragel Review

Waking up with crazy puffy eyes is everyone's worst nightmare. Some of the reasons could be lack of sleep, allergies, poor diet or stress. The eye area is the most thinnest and sensitive part of your face and it should always stay moisturised. The ingredients used in eye creams are specifically targeted for the eye area.

Soap & Glory Puffy Eye Attack Turbo-Boost Hydragel
Boots 14ml £12.50

"Loaded with anti-dark circle and anti-puff ingredients. A fast-acting, de-bloating, skin-firming, collagen-boosting genius in a jar!"

Like all skincare products, you must use them religiously for at least 6-8 weeks to see the best results. With my crazy hayfever, I get super puffy eyes when I wake up in the morning and after using the hydragel consistently (morning and night), my eye area has become less puffy, smooth and extremely hydrated. The hydragel didn't quite brighten the area as it says in the description but it did do a great job on fixing the puffiness.



Although it looks like a cream, it is a gel-based product. A little goes a long way so it will last a long time. It comes in a small round compact pot which easy to carry around. I wash my hands thoroughly and use my ring finger to apply in tapping motions under my eyes, on my eyelids and not forgetting the corners. 



As soon as its applied it does absorb quite quickly and you will feel a cool, refreshing sensation that only lasts 10-15 seconds. It does not leave any sticky or greasy residue however, it does not work well under makeup. I have accidentally got a little into my eyes and it does sting so be careful! For its amazing, affordable price, I do recommend the gel for all you puffy eyes sufferers. But remember to be CONSISTENT

Instagram

Theme by BD