Social Media

Liz Earle Skincare Range

With my combination and acne prone skin, the Liz Earle skincare range has worked wonders on my face. Since I stopped using makeup wipes (as it only takes off the top layer of makeup) my skin has become smoother and clearer. The Liz Earle skincare range is a cheap high end bundle which is known to be great for all skin types and conditions such as acne and eczema.

Liz Earle promises:

"the formulation is the ultimate in concentrated, yet gentle cleansing power and works on every age and skin type".





Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish - Hot Cloth Cleanser 

-Cleanses and gently exfoliates for smoother, clearer skin               John Lewis 100ml £13.25

I take two pumps of the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish cleanser onto my fingers and rub it gently into my full face of makeup (even waterproof makeup) working it deep into my skin. I start near my hairline and work inwards, leaving my eye area till last. The product does not burn the eyes as it contains natural ingredients. 



Its creamy texture works well with the skin and melts off any type of makeup. Along with the cream based cleanser, there are two rough textured muslin cloths that gives a light exfoliation on the face. I run the muslin cloth under a hot (but not burning) tap and wipe off all the makeup. I do this twice to make sure all the makeup has been removed.









Liz Earle Skin Tonic Spritzer
-Revitalises, soothes and tones for instant radiance                                         John Lewis 200ml £13.25

Toner is used to close up the pores after cleansing, and to prevent bacteria getting in and causing a breakout. The Liz Earle Skin Tonic Spritzer has made a big difference to the radiance of my skin as I always used to skip this step. It comes in a spray form where you can just spritz it onto your face and use your fingers to rub the product into your skin or spray onto a cotton pad and wipe it all over your face. The scent is floral and refreshing. It contains;

Aloe Vera:          acts like a moisturiser and treats acne/eczema
Cucumber:          reduces puffiness and rehydrates
Vitamin E:           protects and repairs congested areas




Liz Earle Superskin Concentrate
-Plump, smooth and rebalances the look and feel of your skin                            John Lewis 10ml £20.00

The Liz EarleSuperskin Concentrate is an intense night oil that is easily absorbed by the skin and never leaves any oily residue. It comes in a roller ball form and I use it congested areas such as the under eyes, forehead and chin. After applying it in these areas, I massage it in (all oils, creams and spritzers must be massaged thoroughly into the skin for it to do its magic). It’s great for fading away scars, evening out my skin tone and leaving my skin feeling plump and hydrated. The aromatic scent is quite strong and as an added bonus it helps me fall asleep easily. It contains;

Vitamin E:            fades and heals scarring
Rosehip oil:         corrects and prevents discolouration
Argan oil:             hydrate and soften the skin
Neroli oil:              kills bacteria and fades away acne and eczema


I'm not consistent with the oil. I like to switch it up and use Sweet Almond Oil from Holland. After 6 weeks, it has done an incredible job of brightening my under eyes.

Instagram

Theme by BD